The Brunette and I want to invite you to enjoy the music we're listening to today. Every weekend we kickback and enjoy a live album from the past. This week we're hanging with Lynyrd Skynyrd and spinning their "One More From the Road" album. In my opinion the only way to really listen to Skynyrd is LIVE. So bring your lawn chairs and some extra SPF 30 protection. It's suppose to be sunny and 91 for a high all weekend. Oh, we always have something to drink on-hand, but depending on the turn out you may want to BYOB.
- Glass containers ARE allowed
- Everyone has General Admission lawn seats... so no need to try and sneak in
- Tailgating ALLOWED in the concert
- Respect the space of others. If their blanket is laid out, DON'T step on it
- A fully staffed playground area will be available so that mom and dad can enjoy the concert
That's it. Thanks for coming and hope you enjoy the show. Be sure to let us know who you'd like to hear at future concerts.
Sunday Concerts - Lynyrd Skynyrd